..:: Somewhere Out There ::..
Somewhere out there .......beneath the pale moonlight
Someone's thinking of me and loving me tonight
今晚 有個人正想著我、愛著我
Somewhere out there someone's saying a prayer
在某個地方 有個人正在祈禱
That we'll find one another in that dream somewhere out there
祈禱我倆會在這廣大無涯的世界某一處發現彼此
And even though I know how very far apart we are
雖然我明白 我們相隔是如此的遙遠
It helps to think we might be wishin' on the same bright star
但想到我們可能正同在一顆閃亮的星星上祈願
And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby
當晚風開始唱起了寂寞的搖籃曲
It helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky
想起我們正在這相同的浩瀚夜空下安眠
Somewhere out there if love can see us through
在某一個地方 如果愛可以讓我們渡過難關
Then we'll be together somewhere out there
那我們將會在某個地方相聚
Out where dreams come true
在那裡,夢想就將成真
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
這首歌是我從小就很喜歡的一首歌,也可以算是我自己學的第一首英文歌.
了James Ingram 和 Linda Ronstadt 的唱法,小朋友的對唱雖然沒有前者的完美技巧
表現, 但卻帶出更單純和真摯的感動, 如同悲慘世界裡面 的小女孩唱的那首"Castle
on the clound"那樣純真的祈禱和信心, 也流露出真實的愛而不虛偽隱藏.
讓我感受到家的溫暖和關心.同時, 也讓我更學會珍惜以前的朋友.每當我遇到困難阻礙
, 總是會想到在另一個地方有我的家人,伙伴和朋友在為我禱告, 使我真的體會到一個
簡單的問候背後所帶著的愛和溫暖, 也期待自己能帶給別人同樣的感受.